Benefits of honey for hair.. Honey is one of the most natural ingredients and is known for its health and aesthetic benefits as its benefits are not limited to skin care but also hair care. Honey is rich in vitamins and elements that can help maintain hair health and beauty, benefit hair, moisturize it and reduce hair loss. Therefore, in this article, we will focus on honey recipes and its importance for hair.
Benefits of honey for hair
- It contains sweetheart It has natural moisturizing properties, so it can moisturize hair.
- It contains natural antioxidants that can improve scalp health and thus stimulate hair growth.
- Honey can moisturize the scalp, which helps prevent hair loss and strengthens follicles.
- It treats dandruff and itchy scalp, helps prevent infections or psoriasis, and helps keep the scalp clean and free of bacteria.
- Honey restores shine to hair damaged by exposure to direct sunlight due to its high moisture content.
- It reduces breakage and split ends, and honey helps to soften hair and reduce frizz.
- Honey reduces oil secretion and treats some of the problems associated with oily hair.
Mix honey and green tea for healthy hair
- Different green tea leaves
- a spoonful of honey
- A spoonful of coconut oil
How to prepare:
- Put the tea leaves in a cup of boiling water.
- Add honey and coconut oil.
- Apply the mask to the hair and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse hair and reapply the mask once a week.
A mixture of honey and avocado to treat dry hair
- Two tablespoons of honey
- A slice of ripe avocado
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 drops of peppermint oil
How to prepare:
- Use a hand or electric mixer to mix all ingredients together until uniform.
- Before mixing the avocado with the other ingredients, mash it with a fork.
- Before using the mask, wet the hair with warm water, opening the skin pores and increasing the benefits of the nutrients contained in the mask.
- Use your fingers or a wide-toothed comb to distribute the mixture through your hair, concentrating from the ends to the roots.
- Cover your hair with a hood and then use a hair dryer on medium or low heat to dry your hair for 15 minutes.
- After removing the cap with shampoo and conditioner, rinse your hair. You may need to shampoo your hair twice to remove the mask.
- Dry your hair as usual and then comb it.