Mixture for teeth whitening – my article
teeth whitening mixture, A smile enhances the beauty of the face, but if you suffer from the yellowing of the teeth, it can cost you a lack of self-confidence and the loss of your smile.
Mixture for teeth whitening
The yellowing of the teeth has no painful side effects, but it affects the psychological state and reduces self-confidence. There are many mixtures and homemade recipes that help whiten the teeth, including:
Banana peel recipe for teeth whitening
- Banana peel contains minerals such as magnesium and potassium, and these minerals are absorbed by the teeth and help strengthen them.
- You can bring fresh yellow banana peel.
- Massage the teeth with a banana peel from the inside.
- Open your mouth and insert a banana peel to create a buffer between your gums and teeth.
- Let the veneer sit on the teeth for about five minutes, then remove and rinse your teeth.
Orange peel recipe
You can use the inner peel of the orange peel and massage your teeth with it as it helps in teeth whitening.
- Peppermint contains oils that whiten teeth.
- Mint removes bad breath from the mouth.
- Method You can put some ground mint on your toothbrush and brush your teeth with it every day.
Strawberry teeth whitening recipe
- Strawberries contain natural substances that help whiten teeth
- You can mash three strawberries and then apply it to your toothbrush.
- Then spread it over the teeth and leave it on for ten minutes.
- Then brush your teeth with water.
Lemon juice and baking soda recipe
- Bring a tablespoon of lemon juice and a quarter of a spoonful of bicarbonate of soda.
- Mix lemon with baking soda and brush your teeth with the mixture.
- You can repeat the recipe twice a week and don’t overdo it as lemon helps erode teeth.
Tips to keep your teeth white
- You should make sure to brush your teeth with toothpaste twice a day and you can only brush your teeth after every meal.
- Toothbrush should be replaced every three months.
- You can use a different type of paste every three months.
- Drinking tea and coffee should be reduced.
- You should stay away from smoking as it leads to yellowing of the teeth.
- You can use the miswak because it helps kill harmful bacteria in the mouth, protects against gum disease and gives the mouth a pleasant smell.